The parents of a 9 year old boy with cerebral palsy who settled a High Court Action against the HSE have urged the State to settle such cases early. No liability was granted and the 5 million euro settlement was achieved through mediation.
- Callan Tansey Solicitors finalist in Irish Law Awards 2021
- Inquest into birth of stillborn baby at Drogheda hospital.
- Inquest into death of a young mother at Mayo University Hospital
- Paul Cunney Associate Solicitor at Callan Tansey Ballina Office
- Negligence Claim Against Orthopaedic Surgeon To be Re-Tried