The parents of a 9 year old boy with cerebral palsy who settled a High Court Action against the HSE have urged the State to settle such cases early. No liability was granted and the 5 million euro settlement was achieved through mediation.
- Callan Tansey Evening at Sligo Races 2019
- Man awarded €1.1m over wrongful arrest on same night fiancée beaten in street attack
- Man awarded €1.1m for wrongful arrest by gardaí over attack on fiancee
- 69 year old woman who suffered stroke after being discharged from Sligo Hospital awarded €710,000 lump sum plus €250,000 per year
- HSE apologises to woman, 69, who suffered stroke after discharge without blood-thinning medication